32644Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Roundel target design

  • John Edgerton
    Jan 14, 2013
      If anyone else has any photos of their versions of the SSAC targets, please post them.

      From: Randal of Camusfearna <randal_of_camusfearna@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 14, 2013 8:34:50 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Roundel target design

      I just created an album in the Photos section for SSAC decorated targets. I copied in the one Jon has in the Files section, and added one I just finished for the upcoming Hawks Haven Grand Archery Tourney in Morgan Hill, CA this coming weekend.

      Randal of Camusfearna

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Edgerton wrote:
      > If anyone else does any decoration on the target face, please post your
      > examples.
      > You will have to scroll to see all of the targets.
      > Jon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic