      From: Taslen
      Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 6:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide archery newsletter?

      One thing we could definitely do would be to post the calendar of archery events for the season I know that the Eastwatch group in Cleveland has a weekly practice and that could be a on going listing. How often will the newsletter be published?  I will start putting together a database of the articles in the "Bodkins Point" and the authors I take it we would then need "permission to publish"?