      From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide archery newsletter?

      Just a little more information on how the archery newsletter would be made available. It would be on the same web page with the monthly kingdom newsletters, so SCA publications would handle the on-line publication.  But, we would need to do the production. Jon
      Jo__

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic