32564Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide archery newsletter?

  • John Edgerton
    Jan 9, 2013

      My thanks to all of you that have already volunteered your help. I am keeping your posts in a separate file for future reference. As has been pointed out, we will need someone with newsletter experience, preferably electronic, to head this up.  If you have such experience, let us know.  Or if you know of someone that does and who might be interested, please contact them. They do not have to be an archer to run the newsletter, just interested in providing a service to the archery community and running a society wide newsletter. We will also be needing volunteers from each kingdom to provide local archery information to the newsletter as well as encouraging the writing of articles. Please re-post the original announcement to your all local newsgroups, not just archery groups. My apologies for the lack of paragraphs, my email writer is not allowing me to do paragraphs at this time.   Jon

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic