32542Re: [SCA-Archery] Proposed Rules For New Grand Archery Shoot "Schutzenfest"

  • Des & Jan Howard
    Jan 4, 2013
      Gladius
      In Lochac, because of our insurance requirements, all
      activities be it a Crown Tourney, a yearly war, a
      weekly baronial/shire practice, an A&S evening or a
      monthly household gathering are the same. All are
      announced, all are official events, not all would be in
      the Calendar.
      Ranif

      On 5/01/2013 1:02 PM, James Koch wrote:
      > To be official, the competition must be shot at an
      > event listed on the Calendar of the kingdom in which it
      > will be held. Unlike Royal Round and IKAC shoots, GATs
      > may not be shot at practices or unofficial gatherings
      > even if enough participants are present. This rule has
      > been added to assure the maximum number of participants
      > the opportunity to compete.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic