32526SSAC rule change

  • John Edgerton
    Dec 31, 2012
      After reading the posts and emails I have decided that it is best not try to change the competition into two competitions with two different target sizes. So, I am changing the roundel layout to a circle of five with one in the middle within a maximum 30 inch diameter circle.

      Remember, if two arrows or more of an archer hit the same roundel, then none of them score, so placing the roundels touching or almost touching can be a disadvantage.

      Jonathas.  Can you make the needed changes to the rules.

      Jon