      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Scherrer
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:12 PM
      To: SCA ARCHERY
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] The Mary Rose

      I have bought both through "Amazon.co.uk"
      Weapons of War is a two book item, picked up recently.
      And Before the Mast as the single... several years ago.
      Before the Mast has some archery, Weapons of War carries
      a lot more info on archery, at least I believe so.
      Thomas

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: taslen2000@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:35:08 -0800

      I'm sure everyone has seen this but the Mary Rose trust site is

      Gaelen

      From: jphughessr@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:48:53 -0800

      Thomas,

      Are the sections on archery worth the high cost of the books?

      Charles O'Connor