      From: Frank Schalles <francisschalles@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] sources for crossbow parts

      Greetings from Ansteorra!

      Here is a site for steel prods and other items including roller nuts.

      One note: I understand that aluminum prods can develop stress fractures
      after a while. Just a thought about choosing steel over Al.

      http://www.alcheminc.com/crossbow.html

      Ld. Francois de Lion
      Barony of Bonwicke,
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:28 AM, lekervere <edwoodguy@...> wrote:
      I'm exploring building a crossbow. I'm having trouble finding prods for sale. I remember a site two computers ago that had a variety of weights of aluminum prods, but I can't seem to find them. I suspect someone on this list has sources. Where should I look to buy a prod, and maybe a stirrup and nut?

      Thank you,
      Edward le Kervere

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          SCA-Archery-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic