      From: lekervere
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:28 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] sources for crossbow parts

      I'm exploring building a crossbow. I'm having trouble finding prods for sale. I remember a site two computers ago that had a variety of weights of aluminum prods, but I can't seem to find them. I suspect someone on this list has sources. Where should I look to buy a prod, and maybe a stirrup and nut?

      Thank you,
      Edward le Kervere

      No virus found in this message.
      Internal Virus Database is out of date.