      From: J. Hughes <jphughessr@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Book, e-book and online recomendations?

      Gaelen

      Actually, no, everything Hardy wrote is not an equaly good source. I am a PhD in the field of Military History, and my comment on “The Great Warbow” as opposed to “Longbow” was a professional judgment. I will add to my to do list doing a detailed review of the two books.
      Charles O'Connor
      (mka J. Patrick Hughes, PhD)