    From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
    To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:04 AM
    Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War. Target Archery?

    Greetings

    Thank you for your quick reply.  Your targets sound like fun.  Are there any other competitions as well?

    If no crossbows, I may not be shooting handbow unless the stitches in my bow arm have healed up by then. But, I will show up and watch for a while.  I wish that Caid would allow for crossbows, for an inter-kindom event to not allow crossbows is rather limiting.

    Will there be any general meeting/get-together of archers just to talk archery?

    Would anyone be running the Fall Society Seasonal Archery Competition?

    Jon