3211Re: [SCA-Archery] bow cases

  • Lord Conall
    Aug 1, 2000
      > i am curious as to what everyone prefers a soft case or a hard case for
      > their bow??? and where do you get your cases or what do you make them out
      > of???????
      >
      > caitilin

      I personally use soft cases because they fit closer to the ends of my bows.
      The hard cases seem to take up more room in my vehicle, which is important
      to me because I have an 83 Honda Civic to pack most of my encampment in.
      The bows go in absolutely last so that they rest on top of everything and I
      can pack soft things like towels and such around them to cushion them.

      Regards,
      Conall Riabhach
      Aquaterra, An Tir
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic