    From: JonThomme De Claydon <JonThomme@...>
    To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:29 AM
    Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

    I have the archery schedule here. The thrown weapons range has the luxury of being closer to the camping, while the archery is in a dry wash.
    You dont need to be authorized to play just to compete. There are many opportunities to shoot novelties. You should read the book and authorize at the event!

    Archery Schedule For GWW XV
    Thursday Oct. 4
    9-10 AM Archery Authorizations
    10-12 AM Open Practice
    12 noon Break for lunch Range closed till 1pm
    1pm- 3pm Moving Target Practice
    3-5pm  Royal Rounds for fun and Rank
    5pm range closed
    Friday Oct. 5
    9-10 AM Archery Authorizations
    10-12 AM Royal Rounds for fun and Rank
    12 noon Break for lunch Range closed till 1pm
    1pm- 3pm archery form training and class open to all
    3-5pm  Moving Target Competition
    5pm Range closed
    Friday Night Oct. 5
    7-9 PM Night Clout with glow sticks
    9pm Range closed
    Saturday Oct. 6
    9-10 AM Archery Authorizations
    10-12 AM Moving Target Competition
    12 noon Break for lunch Range closed till 1pm
    1pm- 3pm Youth Competition
    3-5pm  open for Challenges and Competitions
    5pm Range closed
    Sunday Oct. 6
    9-10 AM Open Practice
    10-12 AM Royal Rounds12 noon closed for volunteer breakdown and clean up

    On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Caterina Fortuna <cat4tuna@...> wrote:
    Have any of you been to Great Western War? For those, that have, what is the archery and thrown weapons ranges like? Are their rules different from An Tir? We don't  require archers to be authorized to shoot, just to marshal.
    Are there novelty shoots, tournaments, royal rounds, ikac, or any classes?
    Yes, I did go to the website.

    In service to the dream

    Baron Jon Thomme

    Gold is for the mistress