3192Re: [SCA-Archery] bow cases

  • Rhonda New
    Aug 1, 2000
      Rupert Gaddy wrote:

      > You can make your own hard case of PVC by getting a large diameter piece of
      > pipe, and two screw on end caps and a little PVC glue.....I suggest some
      > small vent holes as well so you don't get condensation problems.

      You know those little packages of silicone beads that come in the
      shoe box with a new pair of shoes? Well, these work well at keeping
      out moisture when dropped into the bow case (or into a quiver). They
      can also be purchased but, heh, free is free!

      /Elizabeth Hawkwood
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic