31851Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Wicked Wit - SCA Style

  • John Edgerton
    Jul 31, 2012

    I often make remarks (Witty, I hope.) back and forth with  archers that I know on the shooting line.  But, I would not do it with someone that I did not know if they minded the talk.  I think it is a matter of personal judgement. I do not think that it should be done in a louder than normal voice.  And If someone on the line complains, I would stop.  For an example of one one set of period conditions for archery see the attached illustration "Hoboken Faire" by Brueghel.    Jon
  • Show all 9 messages in this topic