      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:09:52 -0700
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Poll results [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from John Edgerton included below]
      The results of the survey for what form a society wide missile group should take are attached below.
      The most support was for some form of treaty based organization.

      Please let me know if you can not read the attachment.

      I am leaving today for West/An Tir war and will gone until Monday.