30926Re: [SCA-Archery] Masters Shoot. Was: The Fourth Peerage

  • otlcp1@cablelynx.com
    May 9, 2012
      I also would not like to see the number set so high as here in glean
      abhann i think it would be truly hard to get that number of archers at one
      event...its hard enough to get people at weekly practices consistently
      much less 30 people for an event shoot. possibly twenty archers at most.

      Kirby Campbell
    • Show all 127 messages in this topic