29767Re: Simple but fun shoots

  • logantheboweyder
    Feb 6, 2012
      6"X6"X6" foam block (wrapped in brown paper, if you wish, for appearance's sake) stuck on a stick in the ground, so it is a few feet up off the ground, but sufficiently in front of a backstop.

      Elimination tournament. 2 archers, "ready, set, draw", and first one to hit the target continues on in the tournament.

      It probably is wise to have several blocks made, in case the first one gets too badly damaged during the tournament.

      You can even have 3 targets, and the first archer to hit 2 continues on in the tournament.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <mike_94088@...> wrote:
      > I need to come up with some shoots this year and while I have done this in the past I am looking for some other ideas for possible period simple but creative and fun shoots.
      > If you have any please let me know and I will try to incorporate them later in the year when I organize the shoots.
      > Master Michael of Worcester, Baronial Champion, Archery Champion of Sundragon.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic