29760Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Simple but fun shoots

  • Dawn Ratz
    Feb 2, 2012

      I like the edible targets~ we used matzo crackers in Trimaris for targets. We had very happy birds.

      They are also much cheaper to reset then the balsa wood. ~ I had forgotten about that.

      YIS,
      Gio

      On Feb 2, 2012 10:58 AM, "The Greys" <cogworks@...> wrote:

      For targets that shatter one issue is the after shoot clean up. HOWEVER, if you use rice cakes, available in the grocery stores, or make some "cookies" out of flour and water you can leave them for the critters to eat.

      cog

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Dawn Ratz <dawn.ratz@...> wrote:

      > Maybe try an unmounted ya...

      > On Feb 1, 2012 8:32 AM, "The Greys" <cogworks@...> wrote:
      >
      > **

      > Here's two that most archers have a great time with.
      >
      > Water bag shoot - Make a T with a...

      > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <mike_94088@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I need to come up with som...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic