29755Re: [SCA-Archery] Simple but fun shoots

  • John Edgerton
    Jan 31, 2012
      Try the files section for this group and see "period targets and competitions".

      Jon

      On Jan 31, 2012, at 3:04 PM, mike wrote:

      I need to come up with some shoots this year and while I have done this in the past I am looking for some other ideas for possible period simple but creative and fun shoots.
      If you have any please let me know and I will try to incorporate them later in the year when I organize the shoots.

      Master Michael of Worcester, Baronial Champion, Archery Champion of Sundragon.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic