29342Re: [SCA-Archery] Question About Crossbows

  • Edward deWitt
    Nov 2, 2011
      Where can I find a diagram of how to make a claplock or to even by one?

      From: James Koch <alchem@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Question About Crossbows

      Did you make the mechanism yourself?  Why Delrin instead of metal?
      Jim "Gladius The Alchemist"
      >At 06:24 PM 10/31/2011, you wrote:

      I am using a three axle claplock made of Delrin with a Delrin lever and trigger.
      RR went up about 5 points.

      Jon, West
      On Oct 31, 2011, at 1:34 PM, James Koch wrote:

      Gentlemen & Ladies,
      How many crossbow shooters are using a claplock mechanism? If so,
      when you made the switch, how many points did you gain on your Royal
      Round or IKAC score?
      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic