29328Re: [SCA-Archery] Question About Crossbows

  • Siegfried
    Nov 1, 2011
      The only real difference that moving to a claplock did for me, was add a
      little speed over my previous rolling nut.

      To the order, once I was used to it, of adding 1 shot in a speed round.

      Therefore, RR score jumped, potentially, in the order of 5 points.
      (More likely, 4 on an average shoot *grin*)

      Siegfried