29324Re: [SCA-Archery] Winter Challenge

  • Sabrina McCoy
    Oct 31, 2011
      Our Barony of Dragon's Mist here in An Tir will be participating in the Winter Challenge this year, and we are looking forward to it greatly!

      However, I did have one question - It seems as if this competition would be perfect to have scorekeeping records maintained by the www.Scores-SCA.org
      folks;  Has there ever been a suggestion of this before?

      -Angharat Wyth of Dragon's Mist

      On 10/31/2011 3:33 PM, obsidian@... wrote:

      Greetings one and all.

      It's that time of year again - the Winter Challenge site is once more up and running, and the competition will begin tomorrow. Read the rules at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      and see the results accumulate at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1112.html

      Last year we had an even 300 participants, and I'd like to see that increased this season if possible.

      Hope to hear from you all soon -
      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge guy

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic