      Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: cresting

      Gentlemen & Ladies,

      I went to the CMA site, but the image is not detailed enough to show the bolts.  I guess I'll have to trek back to the museum for better detail.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >At 10:21 PM 9/7/2011, you wrote:

      If you just search for the painting name you will find a PDF from the museum showing the painting.

      Gaelen

      Date: 1540
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic