      From: Sunshine <taggerung2outcast@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 11:40 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Archery Help

      This will be my first time going to Pennsic and I'm greatly excited about going and i am excited about meeting people from other kingdoms who love archery as much as i do. i unfortunately have just recently started doing archery full time again and while reading, it was saying that natural fletchings must be used. where would be a good place or someone good that would sell wood shaft arrows with natural feather fletchings.

      Thanks Jon M.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic