      From: Renny Ridgway <argentrabbit@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:28 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Longbow for sale

      Just putting this out there. If anyone is interested, I am looking to to sell my wonderful Howard Hill longbow to make room to purchase another longbow.
      The longbow  model is the Halfbreed: 1 Bamboo & 4 Yew laminates, Bocote (pistol grip) handle. 70" long, 37# @29" draw. The bow is in great shape with no problems. It retails new for $550 without the extra lamination and shipping. I would like to get $400 for it.

      If anyone is interested in it or wants to see a picture let me know.

      Ren / Tristan deVer

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic