      From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Number of target archers

      Thank you. Please let me know if you receive verification from your archer general.

      Jon
      On Jun 28, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Taslen wrote:

      John,

      At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's

      Gaelen O'Grady

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic