      From: Taslen <taslen2000@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>; "sca-middle@..." <sca-middle@...>; North <Northern_Oaken_Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 3:33:57 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Archers headcount

      Greetings to my fellow midrealm archers,

      Can I get a head count from all marshals of how many archers are in your area and which area that is? There has been a request to get a headcount of how many archers are in each kingdom.

      Respectfully

      Gaelen O'Grady
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      and proud Brendoken archer