28761Invitation to "Arts & Arrows"

  • Da
    Apr 1, 2011
      To one and all:
      The Shire of Glenn Linn extends this invitation for you to attend and take part in "Arts & Arrows," May 13-15. This is our first event with a major focus on archery. Both our tournament and our shire championship will be held on Saturday, May 14 -- it should be fun, and it definitely will be challenging. For details of it's shoots, including how the scoring will be done, link through: eastkingdom.org, events, Arts & Arrows, and then either of the second or third links with an .html ending. (The link with .htm ending doesn't work)

      T'mas na Ui Naill na Boghdoireacht
      Shire of Glenn Linn