      From: The Stoutmaker <stoutmaker72@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 31, 2011 9:37:44 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Better War through Archery 2012

      It's all about 3D animal targets. I love the realism that it lends to what we do. If you can figure out a way, that would be great. Of course the more novelty the shoot the more I enjoy it as well, which is why I'm such a fan of Bran's RC Challenge. I look forward to shooting that again next year.

      Thanks again for a great weekend.

      HL Lukas Mesmer

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Cleve Johnson <lighttrek@...> wrote:

      > What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?
      >
      > Eadric
      >
      > Cleve Johnson
      >
      > "Archers make people quiver"

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic