28053Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: A couple questions..

  • Carolus
    Dec 1, 2010
      Yes, I have spent hours looking at different renditions of the tapestry
      (alas, I can't examine it in person) and have come to the conclusion
      that they are belt quivers worn with the belt thrown over a shoulder,
      not a purpose designed back quiver.
      Carolus