      From: "kburgess1@..." <kburgess1@...>
      To: MK Archery <midrealmarchery@yahoogroups.com>; SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com; sternfeld@yahoogroups.com; gdh@...
      Cc: KALEEN PERCHA <percha.1@...>; Okami <Okami@...>
      Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 6:23:37 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] BWTA challenge

      Archers of the Known World,
      Greetings and Salutations,
      may your hand be always steady, your arrows swift and your target slow.
      We the Sternfeld Archer Society do on this day issue a challenge to all archers to compete in a test of skill, both individual and team, at Better War Thru Archery.
      Join us in the Barony of Sternfeld, February 19th, for a day of competition and fun.

      also

      I, Forrester Bran vo Lough Derg do on this day issue an additional challenge to ALL archers not of the Greenwood Co.
      Between the morning hours of 10 and 11 at BWTA a Six Shaft challenge, I will shoot a crossbow 1 handed at 20 yards - 6 shafts scored on a 40cm target .
      The challenger may use his/her weapon or choice in their attempt to best my score. ( 6 shafts, same target and distance )

      Bran

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic