    Oct 31, 2010
      Thanks!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2010-10-31, at 12:15 PM, obsidian@... wrote:

      Greetings one and all

      This is to announce the 18th Gwyntarian Winter Challenge archery competition, to begin tomorrow, Nov 1st, as usual.

      As always, the rules are posted at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      And a record of submitted scores will be found at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1011.html

      My apologies for posting all of this so late, but I have had personal and health issues that have been very distracting over the past month or two - hopefully, things will proceed smoothly at this point.

      Cordially;
      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge guy
      --
      "Ausculta, feminae novae in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans non fundamentum pro formula administrationis est."
      -