      From: obsidian@... <obsidian@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Winter Challenge
      To: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com, MidrealmArchery@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings one and all

      This is to announce the 18th Gwyntarian Winter Challenge archery competition, to begin tomorrow, Nov 1st, as usual.

      As always, the rules are posted at:

      And a record of submitted scores will be found at:

      My apologies for posting all of this so late, but I have had personal and health issues that have been very distracting over the past month or two - hopefully, things will proceed smoothly at this point.

      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge guy
      "Ausculta, feminae novae in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans non fundamentum pro formula administrationis est."

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic