27922Winter Challenge

  • obsidian@raex.com
    Oct 31, 2010
      Greetings one and all

      This is to announce the 18th Gwyntarian Winter Challenge archery competition, to begin tomorrow, Nov 1st, as usual.

      As always, the rules are posted at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      And a record of submitted scores will be found at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1011.html

      My apologies for posting all of this so late, but I have had personal and health issues that have been very distracting over the past month or two - hopefully, things will proceed smoothly at this point.

      Cordially;
      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge guy
      --
      "Ausculta, feminae novae in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans non fundamentum pro formula administrationis est."
      -