27781Re: [SCA-Archery] New article

  • John edgerton
    Aug 11, 2010
      Thank you.

      Jon
      On Aug 11, 2010, at 12:44 PM, James of the Lake wrote:

      See if you can find Spelling/Grammar under the Tools menu or some such and unclick any checkmarks. We were forced to use M$ Office products at work, with constant involuntary upgrades. I usually had to spend qite a lot of time exorcizing all the many "helpers" built into Word before I could do technical writing. It was especially fustrating killing that paperclip guy... :-(

      Good luck!

      James

      On Aug 11, 2010, at 11:44 AM, John edgerton wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the red and green underlines for
      > the spelling and grammar check for my final draft? I am using
      > Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Jon

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic