      Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:34 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] New article

      I have just finished the first full draft on an article on "Archery
      in War and Social Status". You know the "Nobles never used archery
      in battle. It was only used by peasants and serfs." argument. This
      is 25 pages with footnotes refuting this and I would appreciate any
      helpful comments or questions on it before I make it generally
      available. I can email anyone that would like to read it over and
      comment a copy.

      Thank you