      From: Bill Tait <arwemakere@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, July 13, 2010 5:37:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] equipment

      I was able to find FITA 60 cam faces for as little as $8.99 for 10 from 3 Rivers archery.

      If your branch doesn't (can't) fund the target faces, try passing the hat at practice. I know one group out here often brings in over $20 per practice.

      William Arwemakere

      On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM, <kkidder@cablelynx. com> wrote:

      this is a question directed to mostly marshalls in archery and live
      weapons. I was wanting to know when you get targets and such for your
      local groups do you purchase them or does your locasl barony shire or
      canton? on the other hand do most also look for donated targets and such.
      i waqs told most marshalls buyu their own targets and are the ones to
      provide them for group practices and events. i have seen the fita targets
      are quite expensive but their are many homemade style targets that are
      able to be made. I am currently talking to my canton about buying fita
      targets so i can rank archers in royal rounds but am meeting with
      resistance since they are so expensive. I have had allot of growth wiht my
      local group with the archery and doing well right now.

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic