27549RE: [SCA-Archery] sca archery history

  • Kirby Campbell
    Jun 1 11:07 AM

      I agree with your statement sir about the FITA target not being as period for shoots as we would like. What ways would you suggest on ranking archers throughout the society?

      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John edgerton
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:31 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] sca archery history

      Target archery took place at the second tourney.  In the photo section of this group there is a photo "Early sca archery" that shows the target in the background.

      Jon

      On May 30, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Kirby wrote:

      I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to find information on how long archery has been a part of the sca? where was it started?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic