27465Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: A little playful archery thing I came up with

  • padraig@cablespeed.com
    May 11, 2010

      Not in my neck of the woods. Michigan does not seem to get real uptight about it when we are dealing with reenactors.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      On Tue May 11 8:28 , George Bottorf sent:

      Greetings. Be advised that most archery ranges may have a no human figure target rule. Of course it may be different according to the range, but I would not bet against it. If you're on private property, then have fun. Otherwise, be sure to ask first. YIS, Abner.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic