27464RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: A little playful archery thing I came up with

  • Harry Billings
    May 11, 2010
      Tell me about it Bryan says it is ok to shoot a bow in your back yard as long as the neighbors don't care. College Station on the other hand says you have to have 5 contiguous acres or you are breaking the law. For though that don't know they share a city limit.

      plachoya
      Ansteorra

      greetings

       depends on which jurisdiction your in.
      in some , shooting an arrow from a bow in city limits will get you a discharging a deadly weapon in city limits ticket.
      ( or jail )
      and some parks consider them deadly weapons as well.

      and besides " everything " "can be" a weapon .
      Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
      Arthur