      Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: A little playful archery thing I came up with

      Some municipalities consider them weapons for carrying purposes.  a gental in Canada couldnt take a takedown recurve, disassembled on the bus or train, and couldnt keep it at work, actually got in trouble because she had it once.  if i remember right, they took the string so it would be rendered "safe"

      some places dont allow even shooting them in town limits, others do.  but yes they are DEFINITELY weapons, the only "LIVE" weapon used in this game we play

      Terrance
      Atenveldt