      Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: A little playful archery thing I came up with

      in some areas they are considered weapons, and they are.  they are used in a sport same as rifles and shotguns and need to be given similar respect.  some people hear sporting equipement and think of foot balls, soccer balls, nothing real dangerous, but our sport CAN BE.  Not sniping just pointing out that we should approach them as weapons, respectfully, not fearfully, and definitally not ignorantly.

      Ive seen too much "stupidy/ignorance" cause harm even with "just" a bow and arrow.

      sorry, getting off soap box now

      Terrance
      Atenveldt