      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: aharndts67@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:52:50 +0000
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: string making

      Yeah that DVD from 3 rivers archery is a very good video... it is all in the twist.
      Spend some time learning on making the 3ply string. the plus to a 3 ply is that the string is a round string, and far better custom color options...
      Bit of advice. Don't mix B-50 with Fastflite string... makes a weird string size. it almost like a D.
      what do you use for your serving string.. the braided black and white fast flite or standard #4 nylon.

      oh don't feel bad if a friend asks you to make a string for them, $10 each. and that is cheap.

      And welcome to the quiet guild of string makers.