27059Re: Fwd: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars Grand Exhibition Tournament and GA Fun Shoots

  • Egil
    Feb 3, 2010
      Thank you Aleyn. Also archers make sure to pass this information on to all Kingdom and archery groups you may be involved with.
      Remember that each Kingdom much chose a 2 Archery team to shoot the GET.

      Thank you,
      Egil