26928Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target Article on the web

  • Carolus
    Dec 5, 2009
      It appears there are some issues with browser compatibility. I have
      been using Firefox with no problem. I have been able to duplicate the
      issue with IE 6 and IE8. An alternative which I confirmed works in both
      of these is to use the following url:

      http://rosesandivy.net/1draft.doc

      It opens the file directly and will allow the file to be saved.
      Carolus