      From: John edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Article review
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 10:32 PM

      I have a favor to ask of those interested and willing. I believe

      that this SCA archery group has many archers that are knowledgeable

      of the history of medieval archery. I would like to make use of your

      knowledge.

      I just finished the draft of an illustrated article on "Medieval and

      Renaissance Archery Contests and Targets".

      If you are interested in reading it and informing me of any

      questions or comments you may have on how to improve it or make it

      more clear. Or if you should happen to know of a period competition

      or target, with a source for this information, that I have left

      out. Please let me know.

      The attachment is 16.2 kb. If needed I can break it into two

      attachments.

      Please let me know and I shall send you a copy.

      When I have the final article, I will put it in the files section of

      this group.

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West