      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of John edgerton
      Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:32 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Article review

      I have a favor to ask of those interested and willing. I believe
      that this SCA archery group has many archers that are knowledgeable
      of the history of medieval archery. I would like to make use of your

      I just finished the draft of an illustrated article on "Medieval and
      Renaissance Archery Contests and Targets".

      If you are interested in reading it and informing me of any
      questions or comments you may have on how to improve it or make it
      more clear. Or if you should happen to know of a period competition
      or target, with a source for this information, that I have left
      out. Please let me know.

      The attachment is 16.2 kb. If needed I can break it into two

      Please let me know and I shall send you a copy.

      When I have the final article, I will put it in the files section of
      this group.

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West