      From: Dayrl Merrill <dmerrill@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 5:27:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Decent, cheap bow

      I have some possibilities

      Rask Ulfbjorn
      Viking Archery Supply
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bryn_archer
      To: SCA-Archery@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 5:17 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Decent, cheap bow

      I have a good/bad problem. My older sister has started to shoot with me. Bad: She keeps stealing my bow. Good: She's shooting with me, not at me :)

      I'd like to get her a bow of her own for Christmas, but I'm having trouble finding a one. I'd like to get her a 35 lb. recurve. I have a budget of about $100. Any suggestions?

      Thank you for your help,