      From: Lee Reynolds
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] GWW range marshals

      Terrance,

      I have to agree that it sounds like a way to generate more paperwork
      and drive away prospective archers. I'm sure that's not the intent,
      but that is the way it feels.

      So, as to authorization.. When is target archery practice, where a
      beginning archer (me) might seek help with my equipment, and obtain
      authorization? I've not seen anything about it in the Adenveldt
      Tournaments Illuminated.. What of the Baronial championship the end of
      this month? How long will it take to authorize to shoot that? From
      what I've read of the current adenvelt's marshalls handbook, I don't
      remember seeing anything in there about authorizations, or weights, or
      weigh limits. Could you point me to online or local resources so I
      can participate in Baronials and later for Estrella?

      Thanks!
      Lee
      Adenveldt